2017. március 25., szombat

When is it official that you've been ghosted?

My main question is... do I say anything to him? Should I just ask him if something's wrong, or be Blunt and ask if he's slowly distancing himself from me?So here's some context and background story.I've been talking to this guy and things 'seemed' to be going great. I hunk it's been almost 3 months of talking at this point and hanging out only a few. So yada yada yada all was well but the. Suddenly he started not responding as much. By suddenly I mean within 2 days it was like a complete 180. He,ok leave me hanging for a couple hours but then text me "hey:)" and I don't know what to make of that. This last time, however, there hasn't been a response. It was mid conversation too. We had been talking and then nothing. This was almost 48 hours ago (who's counting) and he just hasn't responded. I'm worried he's slowly trying to ghost me and if he is I'll accept defeat and move on but I would rather try to make it work. I don't like to beat around the bushes and waste my time with someone who doesn't want to be around me but I do like this guy so I want to just straight up ask him "sooo are you done or something?" What do you guys think?TLDR: been talking to a guy for 3 months all is good but randomly doesn't respond mid convo and haven't heard from him in almost 3 days. Do I just flat out ask him if he's ghosting me?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése