2017. március 25., szombat

I, 31, sometimes have confidence issues with regard to dating [cut-down to relevant parts].

I am 31, from the United Kingdom.I have Asperger's Syndrome - but that is not the main issue here, it is only included as it's partially relevant to my situation.My main issue is that I have confidence issues with regard to dating - I can't flirt with people well and am not confident at doing this [and don't want to appear sleazy either].I have never dated anyone in my life [or had sex, for that matter] and this is probably because I had other life issues going on at the time over 10 years ago.You might ask, how does this relate to being gay - well, I am mostly attracted to women, but sometimes to men as well, although on a probability scale it would probably be more likely I would date a woman [but there have been times, very occasionally, when I have been attracted to men - however, the types of men I am attracted to is less clear-cut then the types of women I am attracted to]. I have realized I have this attraction and there's nothing wrong with it.My confidence issues tend to be a worry, which probably sounds wrong, but I worry they will think "He's not really straight enough for me" or "He isn't gay enough for me".I am being myself, nothing else.Part of the problem is where to meet single people other than online dating [I can't just rely on that option, it's the easy option, but I have to interact with people in-person too] - especially as my area doesn't have any real LGBT scene [being located near Wigan, this is true] and I don't really have time at the moment to visit gay bars due to various other projects etc. Homophobia is a partial worry, even though I'm not sure if my area has it that much.I would appreciate any advice and guidance on how to become more confident in this area of my life, as, in general, I am ready to date, but finding the opportunities to meet single people is hard [as a commuter it's even harder to, as well].

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése