2017. március 22., szerda

...He Made Anal Great Again.

Well I asked you guys for advice and this is my follow up: I hate fucked that Trump Supporter from my Poli Sci class and holy shit was it mind numbingly good. So, here's what happened; I gave him my number after class yesterday and he texted me like an hour later and told me to come to his house (he lives off campus). This was perfect because I didn't want my roommate to know I was going to fuck this guy, or at least try to go all the way. So I drive to his house for about 25 minutes and knock on the door, he lets me in, blah blah blah. We exchange pleasantries, then he suddenly grabs me by my belt loops and starts grinding his pelvis into mine and kisses me AGGRESSIVELY. Now EVERYONE who knows me and that has fucked me knows I don't like to play nice unless I know you well, and care about you. So when he started to get aggressive, I got aggressive. I pulled his hoodie and shirt off and threw him onto his living room couch, we kissed some more, took the rest of our clothes off, yada yada yada. Ok so now he's naked and so am I. I was so happy that his dick wasn't even remotely big. Like probably 5 inches. Not saying that thats an issue. Im no size queen, but I'm glad someone that never stops talking about how great Trump is, isn't walking around with a fireman's hose. So anyway, I flip him over and guys when I say this ass big, I mean its fcking BIG! So I start ferociously eating his ass, as I always do because ass is my favorite meal. He does that thing where he wiggles his ass while you're eating it, and I'm not even touching myself at this point and I'm about to nut. Ok so after eating his ass for what felt like 10 minutes, he tells me want me to fuck him. I happily oblige. I'm not gonna tell you everything I did during anal because we would be here all day, so lets just say I destroyed him. My dick is ISIS and his ass was the gaping city of Aleppo. So we get dressed, and I say "see you at school" and then I left. Now that brings us to now. He texted me this morning that he wants to do that again, and I think this might become a thing because his ass too good for me to only fuck once. So yeah, I'll be fucking a Trumpist for the time being. I hope he doesn't become too emotionally attached to me.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése