2017. március 22., szerda

Asking for SONGER JUSTICE!

Hello, beautiful people!May I just share this... little, insignificant thing? A parody/anthem made out of/inspired by the theme song of an anime called "Yuri!!! on Ice".Any advice/feedback on tweaking it a little would be much appreciated! (for one, the "lez" term is something that might not be OK but I'm having trouble finding a better substitute for it: I'll probably ask peeps @actuallesbians for their opinions/feelings/thoughts? I come from the Philippines, and my lesbian friends use that word all the time; those from the US, Europe, and other places might have a different take on it?)Anyone with a kind and brave SOUL willing to lend their power to sing this thing: your strength would be very much appreciated.http://ift.tt/2nABk5f la queer stories!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése