2016. október 2., vasárnap

Hopelessly straight guys

So me and my straight friend (out to him) were once walking together on a field trip and i said jokingly that us fags have to stand together and he immediately goes into defense mode and says he's not a fag.So here in Iceland we're very open about sex and on a school trip I was talking to the same friend and he's so paranoid about seeming gay that he wouldn't consider a threesome with just 1 girlLater we were doing something like fuck marry kill and he asked me if I had to fuck one girl in our class which would I pick and I just couldn't pick and when I told him I couldn't he came with the line 'but you're like a homo' but I quickly got him to understand by asking him if he had to pick one guy in our class (most really cute) and he couldn't so. YeaaahYou got any stories

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése