2015. november 16., hétfő

19, Never Been With Anyone, Lack Self Confidence, and Want to Get Over My Crush

Hi there, I'm 19 years old, almost 20, and in my second year of college. I've never been with anyone, guy or girl. I'm pretty sure that I am gay (not 100% sure just because I've never had experience with a guy or a girl but I'm sexually attracted to men). That being said, I've also never been on an actual date, been kissed, or have had sex. My lack of a relationship have also made me unconfident in myself in terms of attractiveness and as a person. This made me desperate and if any guy acts friendly to me, I'd start wonder if he was gay and attracted to me. This eventually led me to my current crush. I met him at the beginning of my freshman year and we quickly became close friends. I've thought he might potentially be gay (once again, probably because of desperate I feel) but I've never tried to make a move, because I was afraid I might scare him off. My other friends would make friendly gay jokes about the two of us and I liked it, and he didn't seem to mind at all. I couldn't stop thinking about him, and all I wanted to do was to be with him. I would sacrifice time and money just to make him happy and I would even feel mad if he was talking or spending time with someone that wasn't me.Fast forward to last month when I decided to come out to him. I thought that if I came out to him, and if he was gay, he would come out to me as well, and perhaps we would become more than friends. When I did come out, he accepted me completely, which I am completely happy about, but he didn't come out to me. For me, I knew that this meant that I had to accept the truth that he is straight and that we would only be friends and nothing more. One month later, I'm currently still in love with him and I want to stop. I can't and I don't want to waste my time and energy trying to make something that will never happen, happen. Have anyone been through the same scenario or can provide advice to help me move on with my life? I'm using a throwaway account because he knows my real reddit username and I don't want him to find this post and have it negatively impact our friendship.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése