2015. szeptember 16., szerda

No Spark?

So, tonight, the guy I've been seeing for a little over a month told me he didn't really feel a spark with me. He said I'm super attractive and his friends all think so, he enjoys spending time with me, enjoys conversation with me, and really enjoys the intimate moments with me. He doesn't understand why there's no spark and he partly attributes it to all the shit that's going on his life such as being unemployed for about a month. (I also think it might be a mini mid life crisis as he's in his late 30's.) He said he's not ready for a relationship until he figures his shit out, but I'm more than welcome to keep hanging out with him. He doesn't want to lead me on tho and things get to the point where we hate each other esp if we do a fwb kind of thing. He's willing to try with me and maybe a spark will develop. I like him a lot and am seriously considering continuing to hang out with him and see where things go, but the fact that he doesn't want a relationship right now kinda makes me not wanna waste my time. He said he's not seeing anyone else at the moment nor does he wasn't to. Do I continue to see him and hope for him to come around or should I just move on, as hard as that seems right now? We get along really well and have great chemistry, btw.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése