2015. július 1., szerda

Going to pound gay guys until a woman wants a relationship with me

I'm a 20 year old man who has never had a girlfriend. I've always wanted to find a woman that I can have a meaningful relationship with- someone who I can have children with. Thing is, it seems like no female wants to get to know me. No female is even interested- not the slightest bit.I've had more gay guys interested in me than women. Doesn't really help you when you're straight, you know what I mean? I usually just tell them I'm not gay and shrug it off.Just a few days ago, I got rejected by yet another woman and I've had enough. Why is it so hard for me get a woman but so easy to get a gay guy? For a woman, I have to dress neatly/fancy, be mannerly (to the point where I'm kissing up to her) , AND try to "woo" her with character and a decent dose of charm. I do all of this to impress some woman and ALWAYS end up being shrugged off while she gives her attention to some good-for-nothing guy. I apologize for ventingIf I wanted a gay guy, I could do it without any effort. I could just walk up to one while looking a hot mess and still get his number AND have him come over to my place later that night for some wine and sex. I can easily do this with a gay guy, but fail at getting a woman to accept a date. I apologize for venting.I've decided to have "fun" with gay men until I can find a woman who is interested in having a relationship with me (PATHETIC, I KNOW)-- because I have needs too and having a gay guy to "love" is better than having no one to "love" at all.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése