2015. július 2., csütörtök

Conscious decision to always be single

Hello everyone!I had a question about a personal life choice that I wonder if anyone else has made. I'm 30 years old and I've never had a boyfriend. In fact, I've only ever been on one date in my life. It didn't go anywhere; he wasn't interested. I've never been asked out or even flirted with. I have attempted to flirt with guys on a few occasions; it didn't lead to anything. I've only been sexually active with a few men who were online hookups. The sex was pleasant, but I don't think I'm particularly interested in casual sex. Anyway, I've come to a point where I don't think it is worth it to pursue a relationship. Based on the past 10 years of my life, I think it would be a waste, so I believe it's best to give up on the idea of forming a romantic partnership. I'd rather pursue my career and work on building a family by myself. Pets, a home, and single parent adoption are my new goals. Has anyone else gone through this? Did you make the same decision? Has it worked out for you? Do you sometimes regret it? I'd appreciate your input.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése