2017. december 26., kedd

Im closeted bf isnt, been together for 5 yrs, is this unfair?

Ok so before you judge me, i would like constructive criticisim and honest opinions. How would it feel if you were my bf?I guess i should start with the fact that im 33 and hes 35. Ive been fooling around with guys and was bisexual since i was 18. He is my first bf and first guy that i fell in love with. I have come out but only to close family and friends like only a hand full of people not including my parents who are 1. Religious and 2. Asian (hopefully you get my meaning) having said that this means that i am still leading a double life and its hard on me emotionally because i cant share my relationship with my bf with my family in full. I know this is hard on him too as he would feel left out and i so much want him to be apart of it.I love my bf and we have certainly had our fair share of ups and downs but i cant see myself coming out to my parents.Do i continue to lead a double life and hope that our paths dont cross? or do i have to make a choice to leave him to save him from not having a choice? Or do i risk being disowned by my parents? I want him to be happy and have the things he wants but i dont want that at the expense of me losing my family (potentially)I know its alot to read and probably a familiar story to some of you. There is much more to it but i guess ill keep it there for now till theres some input.Thanks

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése