2017. október 25., szerda

Should I come out to my family, and how?

So, I’m gay and I’ve known for around 6 months. I’m 15 and started thinking about it over two years ago. Although i have never had a boyfriend, I just know if you know what I mean, I don’t feel the same way about girls as I do around boys. I go to an all boys school and I do have a crush, but because there’s being gay isn’t seen as weak and something to make fun of, I would be ridiculed if I told any of my “friends”. Only one teacher knows because she forced it out of me because I had a breakdown in her office a week or two ago.Most of my family are homophobic, I’m not sure about my mum, my sisters are not but my dad definatly is, all the rest of my distant family are. I defiantly wouldn’t tell my distant family, but I don’t know if I should tell my parents or my sisters or even how to tell them. Id be so scared of being forced to boarded at my school (it’s a boarding school for some but i go home every night) cause if I did, everyone would find out why and I’d become the joke of the school.Thinking about this has really had an affect on me though. I’m much more closed up about things than normal, I don’t eat much at meal times but I binge eat at the end of every day with tons of coffee in the space of an hour or two. I don’t know if by telling them it would make me feel better or worse. I love all of my family and I don’t want that to be ruined over this.Any help would be appreciated, thank you!BTW this is a throwaway account.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése