2017. október 27., péntek

I GIVE UP. why is "dating" so complicated?

I just came from the mall, I went there for lunch. I just feel like some guys (gays) make it look SO EASY to just see somebody they are attracted to and talk to them. For me, if I see somebody I'm attracted to... I will look them in the eyes (or try to) and smile. And if they like turn their head or look down or just give me a look of "ugh what are YOU looking at"... I consider that a "not interested". I get that ALOT though. And I don't understand what is a gay supposed to do when they get that reaction almost all the time (from guys I'm attracted to ofcourse).I remember when I was 21, I used to go to the gay clubs with a coworker friend and I remember him constantly saying to me "go talk to him" "go say hi". but... it's not THAT easy. WHAT DO YOU TALK ABOUT? WHAT DO YOU SAY AFTER HELLO? WHAT IF YOU SAY HI AND THEY ARE LIKE "eh, hey" and kinda walk off or whatever.now... i don't THINK i'm ugly, but this type of reaction actually makes me think that's the case.so what do i do? online "dating" hasn't been fulfilling for me... because i'm hung and most guys online just want to see my dick or attempt to have sex with me and move on afterwards.it's just so frustrating. and again, other guys just make it look so easy. I'm now 37 years old and i have never had a boyfriend. And to think about it, I don't even think I've EVER acquired a date with someone outside of hookup apps and social media.What's wrong with me? I know you all don't know me, but based on what I've said what the fuck is my problem. Or maybe I don't have a problem? maybe i'm just meant to be alone? do you think that's the case?SIGH! I needed to vent... and none of my gay friends are really good or dependable to talk to about this stuff because they tell me generic shit like "put yourself out there" "just say hi" etc etc which OBVIOUSLY isn't helping.yeah i guess i'm kinda sad. that mall visit was so depressing.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése