2017. október 29., vasárnap

So I may have a disease...

A couple months ago I lost my virginity in a “spur of the moment” kind of deal, without protection (I know, I best myself up about it often but nothing I can do about it now) he was 28 and recently divorced. I’ve always been a paranoid person and of course I’ve thought about if I had ever caught anything. Last night I had a dream that I had aids so all day I’ve been sick to my stomach and freaking out. I have had any thin out of the ordinary happen to my body. I’ve been sick a little more than normal, but I work in a theater so I handle money a lot and seasons have changed. I know that the last person he was in a relationship with doesn’t have anything. I know where I can go, but it’s Sunday so I can’t make an appointment yet and I also don’t have any of my insurance information because I’m only 19 and I’m still on my parents stuff. I don’t want my parents to find it that I went there either, as long as I’m clean. So as of now I’m just waiting, making myself sick, and worrying a lot.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése