2017. október 28., szombat

Need help being a harlot

Hi /r/gay/, I just got out of a 2.5 year relationship and I kind of want to sleep around a bit now. The only issue is, I don't know how.My ex boyfriend and I were dating for 2.5 years and I think it would be accurate to say that I came into my own during that period; I gained a lot of confidence, became happier with myself and became a better person (I think). He was my second boyfriend and so I am now in a position where I want to sleep around a bit, and have some fun, but I don't really know... what I need to do.I'm on grindr (not tinder yet) and I am happy with how I look and all but like... if a guy comes over, do I take him straight up to my room? Is it ok if my flatmates see him or is everything TOP SECRET. Should I be douching? I'm vers bottom but I read somewhere that douching can be bad for you? What courtesies are there? should I have snacks on hand?TL;DR single for the first time in ages, want to sleep around and don't know how.Literally ANY advice would be helpful!P.S YES I have seen The To Do List and YES I know that my life is currently mirroring the plot line.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése