2017. október 29., vasárnap

Needing advice its about my Ex

So me and my ex split up back in jan this year due to me not feeling any spark so i told him that he was heart broken we were together 2 months and the reason for split was we rushed in too things to quick which course no spark so then after we split he blocked me on every social media site because he was too heart broken so then skip to August this year we started talking again he said he still had feelings for me and i said i don’t have any towards him so i said lets be friends that happened then a month later we had a big argument on snapchat over him ignoring me which upsets me then its only just hit me that i still have feelings for him i cried last night snd a couple weeks back thinking about him but iv have been blocked by him again tried contacting him no response what do i do? The argument was some stupid tbh it didnt need to happen but now i’m blocked and can’t handle it i wanna talk to him again i wanna maybe go on a few dates with him to see if we can work things out :(

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése