2017. október 31., kedd

Still single... Want to break that

Hi! I'm a 23 years old man from Chile. More than introverted, I always was kind of awkward on social skills. At least I decided change that a few months ago, and while it's working, I still have difficulties on creating a deeper relationship (I have one only close friend, and a also some other friends, both online and irl).I tried different methods... Lurking around on websites I (would) like to spend on, as well just trying the straightforward dating sites. I won't try in my own city since I'm afraid of not being able to find someone who's not between a SJW or homophobic rando. Haven't found a guy I'd like to share the same house with yet.An additional note: I don't care about distant relationships. After having my best friend for year who doesn't live in the Americas, without mention I do see a legit distant homo relationship from a couple of artist I followed for a couple of years already. And I'm kind of apathetic towards patriotism, so I wouldn't mind moving out of this country (in fact I see it very likely, as soon as the income allows me to do so).I feel this post crontributes very little about my situation, so don't be afraid to ask!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése