2017. október 28., szombat

Sorta came out while drunk...

So yesterday it was my firends birthday(i have a crush on him) and as usual us and some friends went drinking, and whenever i get drunk i tend to be quite honest witch can be a problem.Lately i have been questioning my sexuality a bit, every day im more and more sure that im bisexual, but even still im not sure lol. But the point is yesterday while drunk i kept saying how i was indeed bisexual to my friends, and im sure most of 'em wrote it of as me saying random shit becouse im drunk. Howerver on monday im probubly gonna get some questions haha. So im not sure if i should say that it was drunken babeling, or say its the truth. Plus i have that bullshit feeling like my friend might somehow be gay, and that me comming out will incurage him to do the same. But thats probubly just wishfull thinking.So i have no clue what to do, most of my friends are not homophobic, ecept for one of them but it has kinda become a meme that he hates everything lol.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése