2017. október 31., kedd

Transitioning from Vanilla

Over the last few months, I have been reading up on the BDSM scene and I like the sexual dynamic of a dominant/submissive relationship. I like the idea of power exchange plus all the other things that go along with Dom/sub, such as the expectation of certain things to be satisfied for both partners and that there is a certain goal always in mind.I revolve my life around progress and motivation; I think this will give both me and my partner a new perspective to drive our everyday lives. The idea that his physical/mental dominance is equal to my willingness to serve/ability to stop at any moment is something that truly brings couples together. It's simply a representation of how you would truly give yourself to your partner in every way; knowing that you both are equal yet each plays their individual role.That's what I want for my relationship. I think we have the history and respect that is required for this type of relationship. I'm not necessarily into all of the torture and pain, however, that is something that is explored with your partner over time.Any advice on materials to help bring him up to speed so we are on the same page? I just need some pointers, because I'm pretty sure when I say anything with "B-D-S or M" in it, he might think I want to be electrocuted or some wild shit. LMAOHelllllp please!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése