2017. október 29., vasárnap

Motivation

Hello again people of reddit 😂, hoping the things i post on here don't have a theme of being kinda negative i guess, I've always had trouble with motivation and my body image, and they go hand in hand i guess, lack of motivation makes me eat more and because i eat more i become lazy and less motivated. What im trying to say is id like to lose weight, but im not sure how, I've tried exercise before but i usually stop after 2 weeks, its a trend with everything i do from eating certain foods to doing certain activities, if i cant get past two weeks then i give up, and its annoying, im not huge or anything, but im not happy with my body, i would like to be toned or something I know most people would say gym, but i have 0 confidence and tend to over think when people look at me in places like that, and none of friends would go with me as i don't take it seriously when i have been and just tend to mess around Sorry about the wall of text and sorry if my English doesn't make much sense or looks nasty, its my first language, but im shit at it. ~Thanks

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése