2017. október 30., hétfő

I have a crush at school

Yes, I know that this isn’t going to be as important as some of the other posts on here that need to be spoken out about, but I feel I just need to do this for myself, even if no one replies at least I have said it. I go to an all boys school, where being gay is seen as not being manly and just wrong to almost everyone there. Most people there all act like their drug dealing rappers and tough guys, when infact if they were like that in the real world, they would get battered (well at least from where I am from). So I get called queer, camp, faggot all the time. The teachers know this and they “help” but nothing ever comes of it so I’m used to that, apart from one boy. He’s in a year below me and he is my best friend. We talk all the time and he respects me for who I am. He was the first person who actually respected me for who I really am. He gets me ya know? He joined around two years ago, and at that time I was at a really dark place. I got bullied by everyone, no one liked me. I mean the teachers supported me but I sometimes heard them talking behind my back, which made me feel like complete shit. When he came though he made me feel so much better about myself. I have a crush on him and have done for a year and a half, but he does not know this. I’m in year 11 (last year in high school I think for people in America) and I’m leaving in 8 months, when I think about leaving it makes me really sad. That’s because our school is a boarding school everyone is form all over the county, so I would probably never see him again, unless I tell him but I don’t know if he is gay or straight. I don’t wanna ruin amazing friendship though and make things awkward between us, resulting me being in that dark place for the reminder of the time at school and I’m really conflicted on what to do. I’m sorry if this turned in me rambling midway instead of me asking for advice. Thank you for reading and I would appreciate any help. ♥️♥️♥️ P.S This is a throwaway account.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése