2017. október 29., vasárnap

Am I a homophobe? (not supposed to be offensive im just curious)

Hi, im a 15 y/o male. I think that gay marriages are just like "normal marriages" and that gay people should not be segregated from the non gays. I don t care for "gay people" but the ones act like "gay" for attention (whether they are or not) just piss me off. Also, gay people engaged in public acts of affection also really get on my nerves more than straight people. I am a believer that people should do what they should do to be happy and I do not hate the idea of gay. But for some reason all the gay kids at my high school just piss me off for some reason. Maybe its just the population of the school and theres not enough "types of gay people". So my question is this, am I a homophobe for not liking the gay kids at my school and what can i do to change it. I apologize in advance for any offended readers.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése