2017. október 27., péntek

Old cover dick talk

So one of my ex-coworkers and I still text from time to time. When I was working there we talked about going to a Korean spa (which is a fully nude place) we both said yes. He is straight with kids, I’m gay but never told him. Unfortunately the spa thing never happen because of how busy we where with work and him with his family. However every time we talked he always brings it up and when we try to set a day he always says he he busy with his family.The other day we where talking about the spas and being naked there. Which lead to me telling him about stories where I have almost gotten an erection at the spa. We continue the conversation until he even told me his dick size. And then we talked about ejaculating.I would love to go with him, he is a great friend and also very good looking. But I notice that since our last conversation about his dick size and ejaculation he has been a bit different, more distant. Do you guys think I offended him or did something wrong? I don’t want to loose his friendship. Should I bring up the spa again?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése