2017. október 25., szerda

Where can I run away to...

Okay so not really run away. I just need a change. Let me preface this by stating that it will be planned and thought out, I’m not just going to pick up and leave on a whim. I’m in a lease until April so it’ll be until approximately then...Basically, to make a long story short, I just need a change. I’ve lived in the same town for my entire life, almost 25 years and I really just want to move away. My best friend is moving to New York after our lease is up and asked me to go along, but I don’t want to live there. It’ll lose its magic if I live there.I’m gay, and I like small places. So I guess I’m kind of looking for suggestions on where I could go that would be a small town feel, but would be understanding. Somewhere I wouldn’t get shot walking down the street just because I’m gay.I live in central Pennsylvania now, and I’m open to pretty much anywhere in the country. I’ve always wanted to go to like Minnesota, Michigan Area, but never even been there to visit because I couldn’t afford it.Any suggestions? What about places that you are all from?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése