2017. október 26., csütörtök

22M Public Jerk - Opinions?

I wank off in public places 3/4 times a week.I'm not an exhibitionist, or a 'flasher', and make every effort not to get caught, but the inherent risk of being in a public place, surrounded by guys who don't know what I'm doing really turns me on.I regularly fantasise about what would happen if I got caught, and whether another guy would join in (obviously) .I also wonder/fantasise if other people do the same thing as me? If you do and wanna chat, holla or PM me.So far this week, i've cummed in: 1) the gym shower cubicle (partially-frosted door) 2) an empty top deck of a bus (facing away from CCTV) 3) a high-street store changing room (curtain mostly closed)Open to opinions and discussion: I figure if no one knows i'm doing it, and i'm not harassing / assaulting / bothering anyone, is it a 'bad' thing to do? Am I alone in this?✌🏼

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése