2017. október 26., csütörtök

Any Successful Relationships After Caught Cheating?

Hi there,I am looking for relationship success stories after cheating. I caught my boyfriend cheating on me on Saturday and we have been broken up since. We have been in contact with each other and he is really upset that he hurt me. To put it into perspective, his best friends told me that he has thrown up and has been shaking and they almost took him to the hospital because he was having a panic attack last night.The likelihood of him doing this again is nonexistent, but it will take some time to rebuild trust.I am looking for any gay person out there that either cheated or was cheated on and had a successful relationship afterward.I'm also looking for tips and advice. I have already made up my mind that I will give him a second chance.Thank you all so much.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése