2017. május 26., péntek

Relatable Thought Catelog entry

http://ift.tt/2s5REt8 friend says, "If I make this (basketball) shot, then I am gay."He doesn't make the basket but almost does. It's a joke to him, but it's the same type of joke he makes whenever we get bored. And he has a girlfriend. I say, "You almost made it."He says, "No, that would mean I'm almost gay and I'm not gay."But then five minutes later we are alone resting arms and elbows against each other, leaning into each other a little to see the others phone screen. Even later after that he gets really upset with a guy he gave $5 and viscerally labels him a faggot in private with me. The guy was badgering us for money to buy something with. I can't help but see some parallels in my experience today with the dynamics included in the story linked at the top of this page.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése