2017. május 26., péntek

Coming out to a group of people or individually? (Xpost askgaybros)

Im a junior and I got pretty close with a group of seniors in one of my classes. Part of me thinks I feel like I want to come out to them instead of my junior friends since theyre going away pretty soon.I think my urge is to just tell them the truth. My other buddy and I are really touchy feely with each other (I have no sexual feelings for him) and it looks really gay, but so gay that its perceived to be straight? Jokes would be made if were gay for each other and we'd both say yes, in a joking bromance way. I feel like while I didnt exactly lie to them, they think I'm straight. I guess Im just sick of putting up a front.Would anyone recommend coming out to a group of people? Or is individually coming out much more rewarding/better?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése