2017. május 28., vasárnap

New friends

Hi Everyone,I'm 25 and I just came out as gay. Most of my friends stopped taking to me and I feel lonely. I tried using gay networking/dating apps such as Grindr, Scruff, Tinder, and Jack'd to make new friends but no luck. As my last resort, I am going to try this site.Born and Raised in the state of Washington. I'm very family oriented and love outside activities. I love to play video games and spend time hanging out with friends. I'm an easy going person and try to stay clear of any drama.My dreams are to flourish in my career and eventually own my own business one day. In the mean time, I enjoy working in Public Accounting and am lucky to have a job considering the economy these days.My favorite music consist of Lady Gaga, Rihanna, Beyoncé, and Nicki Minaj. However I'm open to listening to anything original. I'm a music junkie so I don't mind other genre's. In my free time, I enjoy reading, watching Netflix, and most of all playing video games.I'm looking for a people I can vibe with on a spiritual and intellectual level. Someone who can teach me new things and inspire me.Interested? Send me a message and we can go from there!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése