2017. május 28., vasárnap

Hey, guys. I need your advice about sex.

My first time was last year during summertime. He chatted me up on planetromeo during my summer vacation. He was quite a bit older than me. I was 20 and he was like 34. He wanted us to meet and get to know each other face to face but I was away on vacation. So when I came back I went straight to his place the next day. I was scared as fuck let me tell you, especially because this was my first contact with a homosexual person (that I know). I live in a fairly homophobic society. I even thought about backing off at the last minute when I was in front of his door. My hand on his doorbell and I then I said to myself: "You can't be a pussy forever." And I rang the doorbell. We drank some wine and I just gulped it right away, my heart was racing. Wasn't really romantic, but he was a sweet guy. We started kissing a bit, and touching each other, was my first kiss by the way. Once I relaxed a bit he asked me if I wanted to do it and I said I did. He was really cool about it and told me to just say if I ever wanted him to stop. He had a pretty big member and it hurt like hell. Can't really say I enjoyed it all that much, and I was really tense so that might've been the problem. He told me I could sleep over and I left the next morning. I felt okay, and I haven't done it since and I'd really like to try but I'm afraid it's not gonna be pleasant. Have any of you had similar experiences and do any of you have advice for me? Thanks in advance!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése