2017. május 27., szombat

Am I better off not coming out of the closet?

I created this account so I can finally admit to myself (and I guess some strangers, too) that I'm gay. Or bi. I don't know.Now that I am graduating from high school, I want to be able to come out of the closet, but is it really worth it? If I do, I'd be called a liar for hiding. If I do, some people in my life with shut me out completely. If I do, some people will never look at me the same again. If I do, I cannot go into a locker room without feeling uncomfortable or making others feel uncomfortable.Sometimes I think I should just pretend to be asexual. I don't want to marry someone I'm not attracted to, so I can just live alone. I guess I can get used to that. I just want to live a life where I don't have to correct people if they ask me if I have a girlfriend, or having to be looked at weird by others.I haven't been able to get close to anyone in my life because I'm afraid that they will figure out something about me that I don't want them to know about. I've never been able to date because I'm too embarrassed to date another guy (or anyone really). But I guess I am either good at shutting people out or I'm just not a dateable person because nobody has ever been interested in me before. So I guess it wouldn't make a difference if I never came out to anybody.My question is, am I going to be able to get used to this? Am I ever going to be able to live happier again like I was as a kid if I just make myself used to my situation. In my mind, I can't ever picture myself telling anyone that I'm gay or bi. But then again, I never thought that I would open up to a bunch of strangers on Reddit either. I just want to live without anyone looking at me. If I have to live alone in order to find some kind of happiness, then I guess that will be fine by me.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése