2017. május 27., szombat

Having Asylum Interview in 2 days

Hello Reddit !Long time lurker here. I'm a gay guy, and I've been staying in France for about 2 years now and I applied for asylum since last year. I ran away from my country with the help of a scholarship.I'm not from Chechnya, and maybe what I've been through isn't as bad as them. But I'm really scared for my life right now. In 2 days, it'll be decided whether I'll be able to start a new life under the protection of France government and I'll be save from whatever awaits me in my original country.I'm sorry if this isn't the right place to write or vent about such thing. But I'm really scared and I don't have anyone to talk to about it right now.Thanks for taking your time to read this. Wish me luck.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése