2017. május 31., szerda

Anyone want to chat or from Arizona? Gay geek looking for friendships & opening up myself

Hey guys! I'm fairly new to this reddit group since I'm shy to speak up to have a conversation with other guys but is anyone from Phoenix or anywhere in the state? You don't have to be in the same state but curious to chat with someone and get some anxiety off my chest and not being afraid of talking about some gaming or comic topics. Also, this may not have to do with this site but I'm sorta on the feminine side which means I'm quite sensitive yet friendly to talk to so I am inexperienced when it comes to forming friendships with other guys when most of my friends I had were females. Just want to say hi to whoever is reading this. BTW, don't forget to stay cool! We're supposed to hit almost 110 this week even though it's only 98 today. xD

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése