2017. május 29., hétfő

Making connections

Hey everyone,I'm not sure if this is a good idea or a stupid one but I was thinking if people wanted to post a little about themselves, where they are from, and maybe their social media handles to help people make connections with each other. Some people may be from the same areas and not know it, so it could be a cool way to make new connections and friends with people around you or even in different parts of the world.I'll start:I'm from Rhode Island, born and raised, recently graduated from college and moving to Boston in the fall. I work in Public Accounting, and I'm interested in running, movies, aviation, among other things. My instagram/twitter/Snapchat are all ccc3735 if anyone is interested in connecting!Not sure if anyone will follow this but we will see!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése