2017. május 28., vasárnap

Typical advice seeking....

So I have this guy texting me. I don't know how he got my number, but he did. I don't know him. He lives in the next town over apparently. He knows me...(name, age, height, friends, my sexuality, where I live,...etc) I don't know him. He says he got all the information from people around the area. He says he does not want to date me, does not want to hurt me. He only wants a friend. I ask him to send a pic. He doesn't want to. (I don't really care who is gay or not) he tells me about his life and how he's scared to come out. I told him to fuck off quite a few times. He still texts me. I do sometimes talk to him via text. I'm getting creeped out every day by this guy.I'm thinking if I should stop replying to his texts. Should I contact the authorities?Idk what to do.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése