2017. május 29., hétfő

My friend is on the verge of liking me and not liking me.

So I like my friend, he acts/says he's straight but he has done things that make me feel he is also gay. He used to hint around on snapchat sending me pictures of him shirtless and in his underwear, I would do the same back (I guess to lowkey tell him I was also interested). Well here lately he has been pulling away, not from talking, but like he doesn't send suggestive pics/text anymore. Last night he put a snap on his story that I'm pretty positive is about me. It said "I tried to kill my feelings for you but instead the feelings killed me". I took it as he is trying to stop having feelings for me? He has been mentioning girls a lot lately, I feel like he does this to make sure I know he isn't interested. Each day lately he switchs between him liking me and not liking me. So I want him to like me, I feel like I just need to win him over. I know you are going to say "talk to him in person" but is there anything I can put on my story or hint around to him that can make him want me? He acts like he wants me but then remembers he's trying to not like me (for some reason) so he pulls away. So any suggestions?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése