2017. május 27., szombat

Hi! I was hit on by a gay gentleman on facebook and would appreciate your input if I responded respectfully.

Edit *Sorry for the way it is layed out. The names are in the middle. Ill try to fix.This is our entire conversation. He randomly messaged me FRI 5:12PMRandomManWhoMessagedMe HeyBoondockBlackbeard HeyRandomManWhoMessagedMe How are you FRI 11:47PMBoondockBlackbeard good man, how about yourselfRandomManWhoMessagedMe GoodBoondockBlackbeard I must apologize sir, your name is very familiar but i am having trouble placing it. Can you remind me of our acquaintanceRandomManWhoMessagedMe Looking for friendsBoondockBlackbeard Alright man. Are you from around here? The EDIT areaBoondockBlackbeard Well, if I bounce offline before you get back, Nice to meet you. Grab a could other pics, Both woman and men are hesitant to add people because of the catfish phenomena. Either way, Have a good rest of your day and tomorrowRandomManWhoMessagedMe (Edited our County)BoondockBlackbeard Cool man.RandomManWhoMessagedMe Yep YouBoondockBlackbeard (Edited my county)RandomManWhoMessagedMe Cool So what you doing tonightBoondockBlackbeard Nothing, yourself?RandomManWhoMessagedMe Laying hereBoondockBlackbeard out partying?RandomManWhoMessagedMe Cool you having funBoondockBlackbeard as much fun as one can have on facebook and youtubeRandomManWhoMessagedMe OK buddy I want out tonightBoondockBlackbeard then go out man. Its friday, stuffs still going onRandomManWhoMessagedMe I did go out tonightBoondockBlackbeard oh not want. You have a good time?RandomManWhoMessagedMe YesBoondockBlackbeard what did you doRandomManWhoMessagedMe I want out to the culb ClubBoondockBlackbeard i havent been to a club in a long ass time. Bunch of short skirts and college kids?RandomManWhoMessagedMe Oh I went out to the deja vuBoondockBlackbeard wheres thatRandomManWhoMessagedMe HuntsvilleBoondockBlackbeard cool. I like the downtown scene. Its been upgraded a lot to look more statelyRandomManWhoMessagedMe Oh okBoondockBlackbeard Not to be blunt, but is this headed where I think it is?RandomManWhoMessagedMe This is where ozz use to be What you talking about What are you talking aboutBoondockBlackbeard Deja Vieux is a LGBTQ club right?RandomManWhoMessagedMe What does that meanBoondockBlackbeard A crude man would call it a gay clubRandomManWhoMessagedMe Well some people might call it that but I call it a club for people to go toBoondockBlackbeard Fair enough. A social enviroment! I am a very direct person, as my brain to mouth barrier is non existant, and from our conversation I don't want there me be a misunderstanding. No to insinuate your messages were to hit on me, if that were the case I would be flattered, I just want to be sure what the dynamic is. Im open to any new friendshipRandomManWhoMessagedMe We can be friend if you wantBoondockBlackbeard I don't want there to be confusion, and at the same time want to be respectful, I'm a straight man, and have no issues with anyone who is gay, bi or trans. Its just not my thingRandomManWhoMessagedMe OK sorry manBoondockBlackbeard No need to apologize. Like I said, Its flattering, To know anyone is interested enough to message is a self esteem boost for a man with none at all. I thought it may be the case but I didnt want to be rudeRandomManWhoMessagedMe It cool manBoondockBlackbeard May i ask questions about your preference? Mainly, is this the way you guys go about hooking up?RandomManWhoMessagedMe SureBoondockBlackbeard For me, it involves buying a lady a drink and being charming enough to stop spending money lol.RandomManWhoMessagedMe No I was just looking for friends. But it all goodBoondockBlackbeard Gay people and straight people can be friends are your heterophobic (joking)RandomManWhoMessagedMe That true but you said that you donot like gay bi transBoondockBlackbeard Well, to clarify, I am not attracted to that category, It doesn't mean I automatically dislike a person because of what their sexual orientation isRandomManWhoMessagedMe OkBoondockBlackbeard I've also seen in the past where usually once someone finds out they are on "different teams" the homosexual prefers to be friends with others that share his preference. Which is their right. I personally will have a friendship with anyone. Who they are should come first. May I ask, Am I attractive to a gay man? If so, at least i have that going for me. I have not had success with women in a while. Partially by choice and partially due to not having someone I feel is in the same mindset as myselfRandomManWhoMessagedMe So what do you want man we can be friends if you want toBoondockBlackbeard Im curious if now that you discovered I am not gay, your interest in friendship has waned. I don't know very many gay men, but one was very influential in my life. He literally told me I was dressing like a bum and helped me dress in an attractive way to meet women. I was younger tho. If youve lost interest in a friendship, I understand. Hell, Im a dude to. I go after a chic and she will end up a lesbian and i think "whats the point" I am wondering what you want from this if anything since we know the parameters.BoondockBlackbeard I was on board with being friends when we spoke the first time, I just want you to be honest. If you feel there is nothing to gain, then I wish you a happy life and we shall part ways.RandomManWhoMessagedMe I know you straight but I would like to be friends and see. Where. It goes but I can't help what I likeBoondockBlackbeard No one is saying its a problem. This wont go further than a friendship. Im not a case you can turn. I questioned myself when I was younger and I am just not attracted to me. You are mutual friends with Perry Cagle. We went to school together and he is gay and we are friends. our sexuality isnt involved. Now if you think you would have a problem by trying to get me to give it a try, that would annoy me, but that I dont care that youre gay, Youre a human, Who knowsm we could end up being great friends,BoondockBlackbeard As long as you are cool with there being that line in the sand, Im cool with friendship. I give good relationship advice tooRandomManWhoMessagedMe Maybe we can beBoondockBlackbeard yea man, It doesnt have to be strange. I just want to make sure you understand. To be honest, this isnt the first time this has happened. I've made a few very good friends who were trans or gay, they just understood I like pussy (to be blunt) What I dont want to have happen is us chat a while and you feel something for me when there is no reciprocation. I also dont want you to feel I judge you in any way. One gentleman that approached me said he just wanted to be friends after I explained, but he just wanted to try to get me to open up to his preference. He ended up being hateful and mean for no reason and i dont want that to happen eitherBoondockBlackbeard SO it comes to you, not me. I agreed to be your friend way earlier today before this even came up. Ask yourself if your really interested ina friendship, or if you could do without. If you are interested in being my friend, awesome. If you are interested in me sexually after this point, that may be a problem. Its of to be attracted. I would just ask you to control it as to not make me uncomfortableBoondockBlackbeard then it comes to the question, Is it better to just part ways or be friends. and thats your question. Im just a straight guy with two kids, a bullshit exwife and crush on this girl thats married (I respec marriage so i would never act on it) thats me May i ask, Is there something about me that gives off the impression that I might be homosexual?RandomManWhoMessagedMe No man it don'tBoondockBlackbeard Thats cool man. Well. Like I said, I wish you luck and i hope you find the guy you are looking for. No harm no fowl. And It is nice to know I am attractive to someone.RandomManWhoMessagedMe You might be nice looking but I am gay and like it and I do sometime want to get to close to someone and have feeling for them and also turn out badBoondockBlackbeard Then you prolly are right to say no to friendship. I dont want to unintentionally hurt you. you dont deserve that. You deserve someone who feels the same'

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése