2017. május 27., szombat

The toughts of coming out

Well, at first im gay and im at high school, I live in a small city and no one ever talked about gay guys living here, its horrible so after some thinking i realized something and I want some advice. I say just to my ex-bestfriend that I was gay, he doenst cared at all, he just got angry because I said to him and not to my mom,it was a waste of time (you can why its EX-boyfriend).This experience put one thing in my mind, WHY should I came out in high school, for me, no one can see that im gay, its impossible , for everyone im only a random dude. And just the tought of my parents getting angry scary me, here we dont have groups of LGBT in anywere, people feel digusting about gay. WHAT SHOULD I DO???

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése