2017. május 30., kedd

Am I being selfish?

So I just came out to a few of my friends about weeks ago. They took it well, and I'm planning on coming out to two more in the near future. However, over the past few weeks, I have felt more depressed and alone than ever before, which I know sounds and feels ridiculous. I think I'm starting to accept that I'm gay myself, and the thought makes me sad. I know I'm going to be alone for a long time, and after realizing that I am gay, I realized how much it hurts to feel alone. I'm feeling almost desperate to be in a relationship, and I feel like it's drowning me. I guess i haven't ever thought about relationships until now, because despite thinking that I'm straight for 16 years, I never really pictured myself with a girl. So this leads me to my questions. Basically, I have felt an overwhelming need to talk to somebody about these feelings. Every time I think about reaching out, I feel like I'm being selfish, and that I'm just bothering my friends with stupid problems. I don't want to be an attention grabber so I'm just kind of bottling them up. I know I can't do this for much longer though. So I need to know: if I talk to my friends about this, is it selfish of me? Is it selfish to dump my stupid problems onto them and be self centered?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése