2017. május 30., kedd

Where do I find guys willing to let me give them head?

Hello there. I'm a bisexual guy but unfortunately I live in a rather homophobic family. As I result I am never coming out to them as, whilst they will accept me, I know things won't be the same. Well anyway, because of this I have decided that I'm only going to have heterosexual relationships and seek 'one night stand' kind of deals with men until I get into a relationship with a women. I'm now 16 (have been for the past few months) and I'm looking to suck my first cock (not sure if I am ready for anal). I've been sort of 'advertising' myself on a few anonymous platforms (I don't want people I know to find out for the reason previously stated) with very little success. I've been looking to use other platforms as well but they don't really seem to be working for me. So basically, does anyone know of any apps or websites that I can use to find someone (not too much older than me) who would be willing to let a 16 year old guy give them head? Also, whilst I am willing to travel a small distance to achieve this, it really can't be too far away from where I live (south of England). Thanks in advance for any help or advice you can provide! <3

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése