2017. április 1., szombat

Straight friend may be developing feelings towards me

We are both 17 male. Ive been friends with X (lets call him X) for a year now and recently we've been very close to each other. We hang out everyday, all day long. We share a lot of things and we have very similar tastes and hobbies. Im bi and hes (at least what he looks like) straight. He has a GF and has been with many girls in the past. I dont doubt hes straight, but i think he may be developing feelings towards only me.He treats me different than he treats all of his friends. Hes more like a big brother but there are some things which called my attention. He often likes calling me a cute name he put me and play around with me. He even stopped hanging around much with one of his best friends (whom hes been hanging around for 3 years) and we spend all the time together. He often likes touching my hair and tickling me. Theres a special bond between us that i found he doesnt have for any of his other friends. Sometimes he would stare at me with this unique look and treat me like he owns me in a way. One time he put on a sweater of his on me because i asked him to pass me his sweater, and does all sort of related things which makes me even love him more (as a friend). He also does things for me that he doesnt do for his other friends. One time i was sleeping in the guest room at his home and i was awake but with my eyes closed, he came in and closed the curtains and i had a foot and a hand sticking out of the blanket. He then accomodated the blanket and covered my hand and foot and closed the door, which was very cute of his.The other day we were hanging at my home and we started "playing". He started tickling me in my bed and grabbing me and pressing his parts against my back pretty strong and kept on touching me and hugging me for some time (hes physically bigger than me). After a while he simulated he was falling of the bed and grabbed me so i could fall with him, but i didnt and he fell and when he stood up he came for me and started tickling me and touching me. After some time we kept on playing with the PS4 and we were eating some chocolate snacks and he grabbed one and put it in my mouth gently for me to eat it. We kept playing in my bed (one person fits all along the bed but we were very close to fit) and while i was talking and watching the screen, i faced him and realised he had been smiling staring at my lips while i was watching the screen. He then started to touch my back beneath my shirt to stretch it and make that pop sound and made some massages with his elbow on my back. I asked him to do some minor thing and he grabbed the joystick and made as if he was sticking it up my ass (he did it but over my pants)I think we were both hot that day and the following day i went to his home, and for a silly thing about a lighter he kinda managed to take me to his room and started tickling and hugging me. He likes doing that while theres nobody around. I think he may be having his first (maybe) homosexual desires. The other day he lowered his underwear and showed his ass and made it bounce a little, but he doesnt do those things when around his other friends. I feel like i woke something on him.Any thoughts?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése