2017. április 26., szerda

Considering killing myself

So let me tell you a little about myself. I'm an 18 year guy who's about to graduate high school. For as long as I can remember, I've been sexually attracted to guys as opposed to girls, but at the time I would just brush it off like it's nothing and continue believing that I was romantically attracted to girls at all. That backfired when I fell in love with a guy, and enough time has passed for me to figure out who I am.I really hate myself for being gay. I tried to run from it, but I never could. I stay at home, I hear my parents making fun of gays. I go to school and end up having a breakdown because of my classmates endlessly bashing gays. I try to sleep, I awaken from the constant nightmares of people I love telling me how worthless and not normal I am and how I don't deserve anything. I wish I'd never been born, but here I am. And while I would like to live a normal life, that just won't be happening for me. I won't be able to get married or have my own children. Even if I do, I'll end up ruining an innocent life by not being able to raise it like a straight couple would, which would result everyone bullying them. So by the time everyone gets married and watches their children grow up, I'll still be a failure and disappointment to myself and my parents on that part. I'm feel ashamed of who I am and I wish I could just be normal like everyone else. Carrying this burden for two years is killing me and I don't know how to move past this, if I even can. So it all comes down to killing myself before I ruin other people's lives. I can't live like this anymore. The war is at my doorstep and at this point I'm not even moving a finger. I am just done fighting this.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése