2017. április 29., szombat

Gay Marriage -> Move to UK?

Hi I'm from Hong Kong and I really want to move to a more open-minded country, but seems like it's so hard to move to UK just by working, as they need applicants having extremely high salary job in UK and apply visa every year recurringlyI'm a music student and will study in UK for a year soon (student visa), but I can only stay for 4 more months after graduation.I know marrying a guy I love can help me stay, but it seems impossible to find the right guy in only 1 year of studying, some old guy offered me fake marriage, but I don't think there'll be no consequences plus I don't want to risk being caught, or waste other's time or chances to find true loveI really want to get citizenship by my own power, but if I teach violin (which is my part time job in HK), I'll be counted as self-employed and not qualified to stay :(I really don't want to live in a city that is homophobic, which I cannot marry the guy I love there, even if married its not legally recognized, and have to hide in closet forever because of my job (parents donmt want kids to have gay teacher here)Plz help!! Thx

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése