2017. április 28., péntek

Gay Marriage in UK?

Hi I'm from Hong Kong and I plan to study in UK next year, and probably moce there because I like Pakistani men, but setting all "love hunting" aside, laws are important as it affects the quality of my gay life and the quantity of serious gay men I'm going to meet.Which city in UK has most gay Pakistani men? Also, would it be best to study in a city that allows gay marriage and adoption? Thanks~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Pakistan Same-sex sexual activities: 2 years to life imprisonment Recognition: X Adoption: XHong Kong Same-sex sexual activities: Legal Recognition: X Adoption: XUnited Kingdom Same-sex sexual activities: Legal Recognition: Same-sex marriage (England and Wales; Scotland) / Civil partnerships (nationwide) Adoption: Joint and stepchild adoption (England and Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland)

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése