2017. április 28., péntek

How did you guys deal with bullying in high school?

Hey guys. I'm in the Scandinavian equivalent of high school. Recently this guy started bothering me at school. Every time we pass each other in the hallway he makes a high pitched sound and laughs with his friends. My friends barely notice, and they don't know he's doing it because of me. I barely know the guy, but it's making me really uncomfortable. I was just at a party at my school, and he and his friend came up to me and yelled "gayyy!" in my face and pushed me around. I didn't really give him a reaction, and I'm trying to ignore it. However, it's making me really uncomfortable. I get this pit in my stomach thinking about it, and I desperately try to avoid him in the hallways. I know this probably is nothing compared to what some of you have been through, but I just don't know what to do. Advice would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése