2017. április 27., csütörtök

Dealing with rejection when it's clearly cuz of your looks.

I'm just feeling a little down today. I'm 25, I came out a few years ago and so kinda because of that I've never been in any kind of romantic relationship.So I started using dating apps and fell in hatred of things like tinder or scout. But I've started using OkCupid and I like it because you can actually see who you're closely compatible with and it's not just a face. But I've messaged several guys that I'm closely matched with like upward 80% or 95% and have been flat out ignored. Which is okay in of it's self I don't think people have an obligation to talk to me, but it just has me down because I can't help but think it's because of my looks alone. Why else would they ignore someone who's a high match. I just feel like a loser for even being upset about it. It is pretty insignificant. How do you guys deal with rejection like that when it makes you feel like ugly trash?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése