2017. április 27., csütörtök

"Straight" friend?

I don't know if im asking for advice or just vent my confusion about it. I've recently gotten really close with this guy these last couple of months. We knew each other from volunteer work and recently began to hangout casually and talk a lot more. I was really into this dude before we ever even talked and had a thing for him for a while. After getting to know him for a while, i really enjoyed having him just as a friend. Not wanting to fuck what we had up, I quickly forced myself to get over my feelings. Fast forward a couple month and we talk almost everyday and see each other all the time. At this point im already over my lil crush on him and we jave gotten really close. Closer than I have been with any other dude that I ever dated. We have gotten pretty deep and just been really real with each other. In the last couple of weeks I've been getting weird vibes and signals off him. Our mutual friends have too and joke around that I'm his boyfriend n shit. Part of me thinks he's questioning what we have, and the other part is telling me im reading i to things too muchI really don't know what to think about it. From what I know he is a pretty open dude and doesn't really identify with any sexual identity. So maybe? Idk, let's see what unfolds I guess.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése