2017. április 27., csütörtök

Gay males and shallowness over muscles

I used to be very skinny, but not SUPER skinny, so I began lifting weights about a year ago and have gained a good amount of weight. Literally the only thing that has changed about me is that I have bigger arms and a developed chest! Yet... guys who previously wouldn't even acknowledge me want to hang out all of a sudden and even try to fuck. Even online too, grindr guys who previously ignored me will message me and even HARRASS me.I know that this is kind of a weird complaint lol... but it's really sad that I am super nice to the gay guys I meet and most of them really only care about appearance. Many pretend to have such deep personalities... but literally won't even befriend people just because they do or do not look a certain way. (which is ironic because gay people fight hard for acceptance from outside groups)Why am I better "friend material" to these people now that I'm more muscular...? Are my arms supposed to make a friendship more valid or something? Why are gay males so picky about even their PLATONIC friends? We're not even fucking dating!It's EXTREMELY sad that no matter how good of a person I am, many gay guys simply do not give a fuck unless I look a certain way.DISCLAIMER: Nowhere in this post does it say that all gay guys love muscles. Please do not try to spin the words on my post and make this about ALL gay people.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése