2017. április 25., kedd

So my straight neighbor asked me to get a beer with him..

My neighbor came over the other day and asked if I wanted to go to a bar and get a beer with him on Thursday. I come to find out it's singles night and I'm pretty sure he's totally straight. He talks about hot girls and is single. I've never really talked to him a whole lot but I went with my stepdad to his house while he was outside..cause we just popped over before driving somewhere and he talked about how hot the girls were at this place and that I might like them too or something. I'm not sure if he knows I'm gay, my stepdad thought he told him that I was gay, but I can't be sure there...he is really hot, but should I go just like for someone to hang with , no expectations or should I warn him ahead of time I'm gay or should I not go, what are your thoughts?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése