2017. április 25., kedd

Met a really good looking guy in coffee inn, and now I'm thinking about what to do next.

Sunday, in Coffee Inn, I saw a really good looking barista, so I kept changing stares with him, cause I could see how he oftens checks me out.Monday I went there with a friend of mine, and she told me that the barista looked at me and smiled while I wasnt watching, and then we exchanged smiles every few minutes.When we had to go, my friend made me wait for something, and she went to the barista and gave him a tissue. I thought she gave her number, but in the end she told me that she gave him my number.I did want to give him my number, but I wanted to do it myself. He still hasn't messaged me, so maybe he thought I'm not worth it if I can't do it myself. Or maybe he's just not interested in men. So today I want to go there, sit, read a book while waiting for my meeting with a pal of mine, and if he's there, then apologize for that and ask him if I can talk to him about it when he has free time.Would that be a good idea?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése