2017. április 23., vasárnap

New here, and not sure what I am.

Hello everyone, I've decided to take the first step for myself and create a account to admit to myself that I'm "not straight". To give some context, I'm: 16m, a long time lurker, a boyscout, suburban Indiana, having two scientest parents, (one I think would be ok with it, one from a hick background that worries me to the point I stay in the closet (calling people on tv "fags")), a nerd, and pretty lost in life. I have never dated a girl, and have never felt any major attraction, and have to try to become aroused when looking at girls, but can if I try. I have felt sexually attracted to several kids at my school and troop, but cannot see myself "with them".Of my class of 1,200 there are only 3 out guys I know of. To simplify things, my school separates the class into groups of 400, through shitty luck, only 1 out guy is occasionally put into a class with me. Unfourtunately, when we got assigned a project together, I burned some bridges when procrastination became a issue with my group, and he took it as a attack on his sexuality which it was not. (fem guy who chit chatted with girls 24/7 and I asked if he wanted to keep talking or do the project) And I think that among them, I am labeled a homophobe.I am somewhat sure that I will stay closeted until I get midway through college, possibly until medical school (or whatever I decide, and am able to financially fend for myself), and then tell my parents, and if I get a bad response, ghost them. Sorry for the unorganized rant but I decided that now is the time to tell some stranger on the internet.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése